Complete Guide to Building a GraphQL API
Everything you need to know to build your own GraphQL API.
GraphQL is a query language developed by Facebook to power their mobile applications. It's a replacement for traditional REST API's and is far more flexible and faster. With GraphQL you can query multiple resources with a single request to the server. Making it ideal for web applications and mobile apps.
It's very easy to write your own GraphQL API. It's compatible with any database and can even work across different database engines if required. Start now and have your GraphQL API running in no time!
Is it for you?
- Do you want to learn how to build a GraphQL API?
- Are you tired of inflexible, inefficient REST API's?
- Do you want to learn a new technology that is being used at one of the largest tech companies?
If the answer is yes, this course is definitely for you!
What you will learn
- Understand how GraphQL works
- Learn how to install and use Graphiql
Before you begin...