Home • About • FAQs • News • Random Expert Selector • Random Question Selector • Contact Us • 

Miss Apoorva Bhatnagar
Can someone please help me i can't decide between Johnson & Wales University north maimi and CIA NY for culinary arts major. Please help?

I can't decide between these two.. both are great schools so its just too difficult to choose one although being an international student i would like to go where i wolud get placed after i complete my associate degree in culinary arts. Can someone pls help me decide.

question found in Universities & Colleges

there are no answers to this question

Mr sunil patil
I had completed mba in marketing but 1 year experiance in us stock market as a Trader or Equity Analyst, so I want new job. So which secter or company good for job as related my experiance . . . Give me advice

question found in Business & Economy In General

there are no answers to this question

Mr Tony Sharp
I feel pressured while getting in front of girls and I feel downgraded in front of people. And I also feal that my parents are watching my every activity when I am with my friends or other peoples even when there is no one from my family around me.

question found in Teenage Problems

there are no answers to this question

 Top of Page Terms and Conditions Privacy Disclaimer

© Simply Explained

Wedding Discos in Edinburgh

Northampton website design ben German room25