Home • About • FAQs • News • Random Expert Selector • Random Question Selector • Contact Us • 

Top Level >

Style & Fashion In General

Mr Rizal Ezhar
Can anyone identify this object that I linked, or know where to get one? I've been trying to look for it online without any luck. Basically it looks like a tie chain, but is worn on the shirt collar:


Discuss this question
Discuss Answer

Looks great doesn't it. I think you could get the effect with a collar bar - take the chain from a tie chain and attach to the ends of the collar bar. Wear the bar underneath the shirt?

(Expert Rating 2522)
   Member has an expert rating of 2000+
 Top of Page Terms and Conditions Privacy Disclaimer

© Simply Explained