Home • About • FAQs • News • Random Expert Selector • Random Question Selector • Contact Us • 

It is important not to alienate either your husband or your children. My suggestion: Since your children are above 17 make provisional arrangement for them where they are now, esp, the ones that are dependant on you. Convince them that you are going to Australia to explore a future for all of you in Australia. Once in Australia you try to get a job, get PR and bring your children, those who wish to join you. This might work. With best wishes.

View Question Answers

To discuss this question/answer, please logon or if you are a new user register.
 Top of Page Terms and Conditions Privacy Disclaimer

© Simply Explained