Home • About • FAQs • News • Random Expert Selector • Random Question Selector • Contact Us • 

In UK you need to be over 16 to change your name by Deed Poll without parental consent. Under 16 you can with parental consent - if your parents are not together and the one you are with has full parental rights, you can change without the other's consent. In Scotland, you can chose to be known as any name, but not sure what age that'll apply from.

View Question Answers

To discuss this question/answer, please logon or if you are a new user register.
 Top of Page Terms and Conditions Privacy Disclaimer

© Simply Explained